Goals + Things

Plans + Goals for October

My bad for writing my October goals on the 3rd week of the month but, it’s better late than never. Also, I just want a quick blog update. So here are my plans and goals for this month:

WORK-WISE — I’m currently trying my best to show up the office as frequent as I can. It’s so hard because I still don’t have a permanent babysitter for Skye. My mom babysits her whenever she’s free but whenever she’s not I just bring her to work with me.

SKYE’S 1ST BIRTHDAY — It’s just 3 weeks away (or 2 weeks and 3 days to be exact). So far, I’m already ok with the major suppliers I needed and I’m not moving on with the other items I have on my checklist:

• Venue
  • Caterer
  • Party Stylist / Decors
  • Party Host / Magician
  • Photographer
  • Giveaways
  • Birthday Cake
  • Birthday Dress — I still need birthday shoes.
  • Food Cart
  • Photobooth

MISCELLANEOUS — I’m also starting the plan for my birthday wishlist and where to celebrate my birthday (because November is my birthday month too!) I actually found the bag that I want to give myself this year.

It’s pretty much it.

How about you guys? What are your goals for this month?

6 Comments

1. Mija

October 21, 2015 at 3:00 pm

Aww can’t to see how the party goes!!!!! Happy early bday Skye!!!!

Hey Pam, is the email you comment your main? I wanted to email you baby questions!!!

1. Pam

October 22, 2015 at 8:25 am

Hi Mija!!! Yup! The one I use on comments is just an email forwarder to my main but if you want to email me directly you can send it to erieri@gmail.com 🙂

2. Tess

November 9, 2015 at 2:51 am

Goals are better late than never! It’s pretty cool that you’re able to bring your little one to work if need be. Is there childcare there? I find if I can’t find childcare I will just work from home instead. Happy birthday month to you as well!

1. Pam Salvador

November 20, 2015 at 5:20 pm

Hahaha, yes I have to agree with that. Yup, I can actually bring her to work and most people at work love her anyway. Sometimes, whenever I go to work without her, they ask me where she is or why I didn’t bring her and asks me when will I bring her again. I would love to work at home for the rest of my life just to be with my girl but I can’t I need to report regularly already…. which is kind of sad. Thank you! 🙂

3. Janine

November 25, 2015 at 11:06 am

I achieved my only one goal for this month and I’m so happy! I finally bought a camera! HAHA! I can’t wait to blog about it! <3 <3 <3

1. Pam Salvador

November 25, 2015 at 5:34 pm

At least you achieved one!! Congratulations on your camera!!! I can’t wait to read your review 😀